Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Looking For Affiliates

I'm currently looking for affiliates for Draftbug.com. If you're interested in earning some income, send me an email and I'll provide all the details. The basic deal is you refer people to Draftbug, and for each person who signs up, you'll earn a percentage of whatever they spend on the site in the future for as long as they have an account. Obviously if you already have a website this is a great opportunity, but I've also got some ideas that I don't have time to work on for new sites that could be created, and I'd be happy to 'coach' anybody who needs help with some of the technical details or doesn't know how to publicize the site to generate traffic. So if you've got a little free time and either like to write about sports, know how to program, or don't mind gathering data manually, there are some opportunities.

No comments: