Friday, January 30, 2009

Draftbug

You can't miss the ads for Draftbug on my website, but if you're new around here, you may not realize that the site belongs to me. I'd like to invite you to try it out. We're offering daily fantasy contests along the lines of Snapdraft or Fantasysportslive. Most contests last one day only and require you to pick a team within a limited salary cap. I know that most of the readers here are more interested in baseball, but we're running basketball contests right now and will be adding hockey soon. I'm not sure how long this will last, but at the moment we're also giving anyone who registers 4,000 player 'points' which allow entry in $4 worth of real money contests. So you can use those to try the format out, and possibly build up a decent bankroll in preparation for baseball season. If you do decide to deposit a more substantial amount of money, you can use credit card or Paypal. Unlike sports betting, Draftbug is completely legal. Registration is free and takes less than a minute. I'd love to get everyone's feedback on how to make the games even better, so please send me an email (or post a comment here) after you try it out.

No comments: