Monday, April 20, 2009

Weather is Critical in Daily Fantasy Baseball and Baseball Betting

The importance of watching the weather in daily fantasy baseball contests and for baseball betting in general can't be overemphasized. Today is the best example I've ever seen for that. There are only seven games scheduled, one is starting too early to be included in most daily contests, and four of the other six are likely to be rained out. If you can find a contest where your opponent isn't watching the weather report, you may be able to make some REALLY easy money! This is the best baseball weather site I've found. Many of the others are in foramts that make it hard to scan the full slate of games for risks of rainout.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Just received my cheque for $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get by taking paid surveys at home...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.