Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who Wants To Be Draftbug Millionaire?

Who wants to be a Draftbug millionaire? I'm looking for one or more people to work on a project with me. Basically, you'll start out with a small bankroll, build it up through winning on Draftbug and through blogging about your experiences and refering readers of your blog to the site. The requirements are:
1. Good analytic skills.
2. Willingness to deposit $20 by credit card.
3. Willingness to write blog posts about your results, plans, and thoughts on an almost daily basis.
4. An insatiable desire to make a lot of money.
5. Willingness to commit to a relatively long term project.

What I'll do to help you out:
1. Contribute an additional $20 to get you started.
2. Help you get the word out about your blog.
3. Will provide strategy and daily player ratings assistance (especially during baseball season) to help you win consistently.
4. Will assist with technical and other advice on blogging and getting referals.
5. A commitment to making this a success for everyone involved.

I'm going to be pretty selective about who I include in this, so if you're interested, send me a quick email expressing an interest immediately, and then by Friday you can get me a longer email telling me why you'd be a good candidate.

No comments: