Monday, January 18, 2010

Grady Sizemore 2010

2009 was a disappointing season for Grady Sizemore. He was coming off of his best year (mainly due to 33 HR and 38 SB) and was being picked in the late first round of some drafts. In an injury plagued season, Sizemore put up only 18 HR and 13 SB, with an awful .248 batting average. Sizemore is still only 27 years old, so assuming he's healthy in 2010, he should bounce back well. I would expect something on the order of .275, 28 HR, 25 SB. That would make him a bit of a stretch as his current Couchmanagers.com ADP of #23, but the same could be said of any of the outfielders available at that point in this year's drafts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last season I was able to get an injured Sizemore and Harden for Andrew Miller, Chris Davis, and Jay Bruce. While the players given up could pan out to be studs, I am contending for the title this year and he was rebuilding. I am really anxious to see what putting Sizmore and Kemp in my OF can do for me this Fantasy Season! C'mon Grady, no more booboo's!!!