Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome to The Waiver Wire

Welcome to The Waiver Wire. Once the MLB (and fantasy baseball) season starts, the bulk of my posts will be dedicated to helping you pick an undervalued starting pitcher and an undervalued relief pitcher that I expect to perform well each day, and tracking the results of those picks. For those of you in weekly leagues, there should still be plenty of items of interest - fantasy baseball strategy discussion, 'watch lists' of promising players, and maybe even some original research I've been working on. Before the season starts, I'll try to fill you on my strategic approach to fantasy baseball, some specific tactics that I'll be using in our daily selections, and profiling some players that I expect to make use of during the season.

I hope you enjoy the material on the site, and look forward to hearing your feedback!

No comments: