Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Helping Save The Children

As I've mentioned before, I will be donating 1/4 of whatever I earn from the ads on The Waiver Wire this season to Save the Children. There are a two ways you can help:

1. Obviously the best way is to donate money directly to them. If you do so, I'd love to hear about it to know if I'm making a difference.

2. If you're planning to make any purchases from any of the advertising affiliates on this site (which will include Amazon, EBay, and StubHub) please click on the links on this site to access them before making your purchase. The Waiver Wire will receive credit even if you purchase items other than those pictured in the links. In addition, you can find general purpose links to each site at the bottom of the main blog page.

If you want to learn more about Save the Children, here is their mission statement.

No comments: