Thursday, February 8, 2007

Big Announcement: I'm a Good Guy

I started adding some advertisements to the right side of this blog today. As I earn money from these, I'll be donating 25% of what I earn to charity...at least through the end of September. The initial charity I'm planning to give to is Save The Children. So if you're planning to buy any of the products you see advertised on the site, click on the links to buy them and a small amount will go to Save The Children. I'll post periodic updates on how much I've been able to give.

And since I'm sure some of you will ask why I'm not giving more to of the site's earnings away, there's an easy answer to that...I'm not THAT good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I hope you do well and made a bundle for yourself and Save the Children.

Alex said...

Thank you! And for anyone who's interested, I've made one and a quarter cents for Save the Children so far!